On Tue, Nov 06, 2007 at 09:13:56PM -0800, David Miller wrote:
> > [FUTEX]: Fix address computation in compat code.
> Here is an updated patch:

I applied the patch, rebooted into the new kernel, and let lebrun run its
buildd, but the apt package fetching method constantly times out trying to
reach incoming.debian.org - that (unrelated) server is having a downtime.
So unfortunately I can't properly test this long-awaited fix :)

But I did the artificial tests, like running dpkg-query --search libc.so.6
in loops, and this seems to work well. Thanks a lot!

--
     2. That which causes joy or happiness.
-