On Sun, 6 Dec 1998, Roberto Beccherle wrote:

> Solaris 2.5 and above ships with the Display Postscript option, which
> means that if one for example includes Postscript figures in a document
> one is able to view them directly in the document without having to add a
> bitmap version of the eps file in the header.
> I think this is a nice feature, and i was wondering if also on Sparc linux
> this option will be implemented, or if not if one can still use the
> Solaris one while running linux :)
> how do i do that?
> Usually i run FrameMaker 5.5 on Solaris 2.5
> 
As far as I know what you are looking for is Display Ghostscript. I 
believe that this is still in development.

http://www.gnustep.org/ has a mention of it but I have yet to get around 
to downloading it and trying it out.

Regards

Simon Murcott

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
 Computer Consultant
 Optimation New Zealand Limited
 Exchange Place, Willeston Street, Wellington, New Zealand
 Phone +64 4 4727218, Fax +64 4 4727219 
 [EMAIL PROTECTED]
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
 Man will occasionally stumble over the truth,
 but most of the time he will pick himself up and continue on.
        -Churchill

-
To unsubscribe from this list: send the line "unsubscribe sparclinux" in
the body of the message to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to