Hi,

I hate to say me too and all that but I think my uni computer society has
one of these type beasts sitting in a corner being used as a table at the
moment ... we can't plug it in due to some bad wiring in the building :-)

I'd say the controller hardware is not standard and drivers probably don't
exist ...

Dave.

On Thu, 22 Apr 1999, Mikhail Reysner wrote:

> Dear sir,
> 
>       I'm looking for Linux for ICL DRS-6000 model 442:
>               2 X 40 MHz SPARC CPUs
>               64 MB memory
>               2 channels SCSI
>               3 X 760 MB HDD
>               2 X 1024 MB HDD
>               QIC streamer.
> 
>       I'll be very glad to recieve some information from You.
>               
>                       :-) Mikhail Reysner
> 
>               
> -
> To unsubscribe from this list: send the line "unsubscribe sparclinux" in
> the body of the message to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> 

------------ David Airlie, [EMAIL PROTECTED],airlied@skynet --------
Telecommunications Research Centre, ECE Dept, University of Limerick \
http://www.csn.ul.ie/~airlied   -- Telecommunications Researcher      \
--- TEL: +353-61-202695 -----------------------------------------------

-
To unsubscribe from this list: send the line "unsubscribe sparclinux" in
the body of the message to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to