Xin,

You shouldn't have to run separate searches.  Your attached images where
the mzXML file name is XW3127C3OUT.mzXML implies that there's an error
in the file name encoding somewhere.  Presumably the file should be
XW3127C3_090129.mzXML.

Feel free to send me your pep.xml file and I'll take a look to see if I
can see what's going wrong.

- Jimmy