That logic is part of the Petunia perl script (as opposed to something
called from the script).

-----Original Message-----
From: spctools-discuss@googlegroups.com
[mailto:spctools-disc...@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of Ben Collins
Sent: Friday, April 24, 2009 8:11 AM
To: spctools-discuss
Subject: [spctools-discuss] Xtandem from command line?

Hi,

I'm trying to migrate some of my TPP work from petunia to command
line. Usually I can figure the appropriate commands by looking at the
output in petunia but for Xtandem if I want to search a file called
sample.mzXML the following is printed in the output:

run_in c:/Inetpub/wwwroot/ISB/data; tandem c:/Inetpub/wwwroot/ISB/data/
sample.tandem.params

So what's generating the sample.tandem.params file, and how do I call
this from the command line?

Thanks,
Ben