iTRAQ is quantified based on ms/ms fragment peaks; use the Libra tool
for that labeling method.  ASAPRatio and XPRESS are not meant to work on
iTRAQ data.

As for O18 labeling, under the presumption that two O18 atoms are
incorporated into the heavy labeled peptides, you want to specify a 4 Da
mass shift occurring at the C-terminus of each peptide.

In the TPP GUI for XPRESS, check the checkbox to RUN XPRESS and choose
'c' (for c-terminus) and 4.0 mass difference.

For ASAPRatio, change the labeled residue to 'c'.  I *think* this is all
you need for ASAPRatio.

Your database search should either contain identifications for both
light and heavy peptides using a variable 4 Da modification on the
c-terminus.  Or the search can just be of light (normal/O16) peptides if
you can't do a variable c-term modification search.

- Jimmy