I haven't worked with that Perl module. But I would strongly suggest that you first get the most current version of proteowizard's "mscovert" working from the command-line, and then run this program as a shell command from perl. msconvert, the recommended raw file converter, is under rapid developlment, and I doubt that the module is keeping track of the latest improvements and bug fixes in that code. So my two cents: save yourself the trouble of going through another layer of indirection and just use msconvert as directly as possible.

-Natalie