Cyrus,

For XPRESS, minimally you just need to specify:
- which residues are labeled
- the mass difference between the light and heavy forms of the label

We have the precursor m/z of the identified peptide and can calculate
the precursor m/z of the isotopic pair just by knowing which residues
are labeled and what the mass difference is between the light and
heavy label.

So I think you've got it right.  K as the labeled residue and
6.02012902 as the mass difference.  The notion of needing info on the
fixed and variable modifications used to perform the search just are
not pertinent for quantification by XPRESS.

- Jimmy