Hello David,

Before wrinting the post, the last trys were done with a +/- 0.6 Da of mass tolerance which are the same values I used in MASCOT. I have noticed a small decrease in the duration of the search.

Another question : do I have to think about the size of my database too ?

Anyway, thanks for your help and I will think about using more static modification.

Fred