OK, I figure that out.
let's say I want to set up a link called "morespace" in
C:\Inetpub\wwwroot\ISB\data,
but actually put all my files in E:\TPPDATA
follow Ulrich's step from 1-6,
then open CMD as admin

>cd C:\Inetpub\wwwroot\ISB\data

  > mklink /D morespace E:\TPPDATA

  > mkdir C:\Windows\System32\GroupPolicy\Machine\Scripts\Startup

    echo NET USE E:\TPPDATA /persistent:yes /USER:myusername mypassword >
C:\Windows\System32\GroupPolicy\Machine\Scripts\Startup\connectMORESPACE.bat

then restart the Apache and TPP.

SunSun