Thanks, Magnus!

Of course I was also very much inspired by your taverna workflows (from
your ASMS posters and the MCP article). Your workflows are much more
complex and advanced; However, setting them up on a Linux system was
difficult. As well, XTandem is more tricky to integrate (a lot of Java
programming!) as comet. At the end of the day, a question of ability and
taste. I tested also Galaxy-P, but taverna has many advantages.

Best, Robert

Am Donnerstag, 19. November 2015 10:14:04 UTC-6 schrieb
magnus....@gmail.com: