Hi everyone, the Seattle Proteome Center (SPC) is pleased to offer another
hands-on course on the *Trans-Proteomic Pipeline (TPP)*. We will focus on
the use of our open-source software tools for the analysis, validation,
storage and interpretation of data obtained from large-scale quantitative
mass spectrometry proteomics experiments. Through daily lectures and
hands-on tutorials, course participants should become proficient in the use
of these tools, including *PeptideProphet, iProphet, PTMProphet,
ProteinProphet, SpectraST*, and other components of the TPP. We will show
how you can use Amazon Web Services cloud computing to expand your
computing capacity via the TPP. There will also be instruction on using
other SPC resources such as *PeptideAtlas and SRMAtlas* as well as new
tools *Kojak* for cross-linking and *StPeter* for label-free quantification.

More information and registration is available at:

5-day course in Seattle, USA on February 1-5:

http://www.proteomecenter.org/nav.course_2016-2.php

Let me know if you have questions.

Regards,

Eric