Hi Sarah,

Thank you for sharing your experience with SpectraST, as regards to the
library building, did you use the "lib2html" tool in TPP to display the
imported hit in the created library, and check if the hit you wanted are
actually in the library?
And is there a SpectraST folk here in the group can help us out with
user-defined modification library creation and search?
Thanks in advance!

David