Hi, Joe:

           Thank you very much.

           I clicked the additional options selection box "Be extra verbose
about what is being done" following your suggestion when I tried to update
paths. It didn't work.

           Basically, this is what I did:

           1. downloaded the zipped file from twa, and expanded all the
files in one folder, including: isb_default_input_kscore.xml, taxonomy.xml,
tandem_params.xml, .pepXML, .tandem.params, .tandem files;

            2. copy the .mzML (I used this for tandem search in twa) file
to this same directory;

            3. click [Files] [Update paths] tab, select the .pepXML (from
twa) for updating path;

            4. select additional directories to search for, I input the
directory where all these files from twa sit;

            5. specify new location of search database, I input the
location where the same protein database is saved that I used for database
search in twa;

            6. for the additional option, I clicked the box "Be extra
verbose about what is being done";

            7. then, I clicked "update paths" button.

             The process ran. When I checked all the files in the folder,
nothing changed. If I open the .pepXML file, I was able to open it.
However, if I like to open the spectrum data of any peptide by clicking
"ION2", an error pops out as I showed in this thread.

            Did I do anything wrong? I also tried to select all the files
in the folder where all the expanded files sit in the 3rd step, it didn't
work either.

            Thank you very much.

            Shiliang