I am running TPP5.0.0 on windows and doing Kojak searches. Search results
open in the PepXMLViewer and present crosslinked peptides without issues.
But when I run PeptideProphetParser (on the terminal, not using the GUI) it
fails, despite clearly being aware that the data is Kojak derived. Has
anyone else encountered this, or know of a solution to the problem?  Output
below:

adding XLSecondScoreFraction mixture distribution

init XL model with Kojak Trypsin

init with Kojak Trypsin

init Loop model with Kojak Trypsin

MS Instrument info: Manufacturer: UNKNOWN, Model: UNKNOWN, Ionization:
UNKNOWN, Analyzer: UNKNOWN, Detector: UNKNOWN

INFO: Processing xl MixtureModel ...

 PeptideProphet  (TPP v5.0.0 Typhoon, Build 201610111222-7423
(Windows_NT-x86_64)) AKeller@ISB

 read in 0 1+, 0 2+, 0 3+, 0 4+, 0 5+, 0 6+, and 0 7+ spectra.

 read in no data