Hi guys,

When applying the pipeline *msconvert (mgf to mzML) -> comet ->
peptideprophet + libra*, I get wrong assignment of the spectra. It looks
that identifications are taken looking for *spectrum* while iTRAQ reporter
ion intensities were retrieved by matching *spectrumNativeID*. As you can
see in the example, the numbering is different (msconvert creates indexes
starting by 0 while comet results start by 1) and I get wrong assignment.
The results fantastic when correcting the number by increasing the indices
by 1 :-).

<spectrum_query spectrum="outiTRAQ_fractionation_1-4-5.00022.00022.3"
spectrumNativeID="index=21" start_scan="22" end_scan="22"
precursor_neutral_mass="2166.082358" assumed_charge="3" index="2"
retention_tme_sec="647.9">

I suggest that all modules in *xinteract* use the same IDs when looking for
spectra/search results. Or is there an easy fix when using command line?

Best regards
Veit