Hi there,

We've started to evaluate MsFragger tool, has anybody done a comparison
between Comet and MsFragger? Is it complementary to Comet? We've run a
couple of MsFragger searches, using parameters converted from comet
parameters, it seems MsFragger is focusing more on finding more PTMs, which
results in many long peptide hits, and overriding charge option doesn't
seem to be working...

Any inputs or comments is greatly appreciated!
Thanks,

David