You can find the StPeter version by typing StPeter from a command line or
looking back through your logs in the TPP interface. In any case, it might
be that this latest feature of StPeter wasn't implemented at the time of
release for version 5.1.0. I think it missed by six or eight weeks.

That leaves a few options we could try. If on Linux, you could try building
from the source tree. This isn't so easy. If you're on Windows, I can send
a compiled copy of StPeter to place in your TPP directory. Last option
would be to wait for the 5.1.1 release (or even the release candidates).

BTW, will you be at ASMS? Maybe we could help in person at booth #203.

Cheers,
Mike