Thanks a lot Mike!

And what if I want to convert RAW files to mzML in Linux? The Linux version
of ProteoWizard tools says that they cannot process vendor files (such as
RAW). Is there an alternative? I have already tried using msconvert with
wine but didn't work? Is there a conversion tool running natively in Linux?

Panos