Hi Nikita,

I think that message is somewhat misleading.  I recently looked at the code
because I had a similar question.  The fact is that spectrast looks for all
types of datatypes of files supported by the RAMP parser interface it
uses.  It asks the parsers for all filetypes it can read (starting with
mzXML) and tried reading them all one by one until it can find a file it
can read.  When it cannot find the file of the filetype it is currently
trying it prints this error and tries the next type of file (it tries
mzXML, mzML, mzXML.gz, mzML.gz, and mz5 in this order) , it will print a
message for each datatype it tries and fails on and another one Spectrast
will report as an actual error if it cannot read any of them.  Since mzML
is more widely used at this point, we will change the code to start by
checking the mzML files first so you will not see this message in the
future when you have mzML files.  For you, this message can be safely
ignored since the mzML files are readable and you have a message from
Spectrast at the bottom that it finished without error.

Thanks for using the TPP and asking your analysis questions here.  Let us
know if you have any other concerns.

Cheers,
-David