Hi Shagan, did you perform the `make install` step? Was TPP actually
installed in /usr/local/tpp? Or was it installed somewhere else?

*From:* spctools-discuss@googlegroups.com <spctools-discuss@googlegroups.com>
*On Behalf Of *Shagun Gupta
*Sent:* Friday, November 22, 2019 11:33 AM
*To:* spctools-discuss <spctools-discuss@googlegroups.com>
*Subject:* [spctools-discuss] Perl library errors: Centos 7

Hi

I have been trying to install TPP (Sashimi) on a Centos 7 server. I don't
have any issues with make. However, on downloading perl libraries as
specified here:

http://tools.proteomecenter.org/wiki/index.php?title=TPP_5.2.0:_Installing_on_Ubuntu_18.04_LTS

and checking for installation of all with,

cd /usr/local/tpp/bin

export PERL5LIB=/usr/local/tpp/lib/perl

./test_tpi.pl

 I get the warning that the following three libraries (TPP,
TPP::StatUtilities and tpplib_perl) are missing. I am not sure how to
download them since cpan can't find them by name and ".pm" files are in the
folder "/home/tpp/svn/trans_proteomic_pipeline/perl/lib".

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/spctools-discuss/9de7be5b-82f1-4878-b2c6-ea9e3f46d779%40googlegroups.com
<https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/spctools-discuss/9de7be5b-82f1-4878-b2c6-ea9e3f46d779%40googlegroups.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>
.