From: spctools-discuss@googlegroups.com <spctools-discuss@googlegroups.com> On
Behalf Of 2kl...@gmail.com
Sent: Tuesday, February 04, 2020 1:28 PM
To: spctools-discuss <spctools-discuss@googlegroups.com>
Subject: [spctools-discuss] mzIDentML

Hi there,
I would like to convert PeptideProphet pep.XML (based on Comet Search) file to
mzIdentML using tpp2mzid.
The command seems to work and the mzID file is generated but it is missing any
fragmentation information.
I tried it on both Linux (Version 5.2.1) and Win (Version 5.2.0) and the
results were similar.
The specific files that were tested were of peptides generated following
non-specific cleavage (like MHC peptides) or of dimethylated ArgC peptides.
When I tried to convert the analysis of dimethylated peptides some error
messages appeared saying:
Unknown xx modification: K = 162.158   5.07168
Unknown xx modification: n = 35.0709   122.015
Unknown xx modification: n = 29.0391   128.047
Unknown xx modification: K = 156.126   0.960137

If the pepXML include also Xpress information then an additional message
appeared saying:
"WARNING: Unknown analysis_result: xpress"
Is there anything I can do to get it to work?
Many thanks,
OK

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/spctools-discuss/4fb17008-c00c-4f81-aee4-b5d0278dfe57%40googlegroups.com

<https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/spctools-discuss/4fb17008-c00c-4f81-aee4-b5d0278dfe57%40googlegroups.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>