Hello, I have downloaded the QualScore tool from this sourceforge
<https://sourceforge.net/p/sashimi/code/HEAD/tree/trunk/qualscore/> and I
would like to use it to score some spectra.

The man show this:
Usage:  java -jar qualscore.jar <options> <interact-data file>
but I don't know what the <interact-data file> is. Where can I find the
structure of this file so that I can properly structure my data for input
to QualScore?

Thank you