Hello,

It seems that Lorikeet is unable to find the mzML file to extract and
display the spectrum.  Did you move the files after you conducted the
analysis?

If you look at the bottom of your screenshot, you can see that the file
must be located under "/proteomics/jpanga/....."  Can you confirm that the
file is in that location on your file server?

Cheers,
--Luis