Hello Alejandro,

Can you share the html source?  The most likely culprit is that it has the
wrong location of the javascript files.

It may also be the case that if you re-installed TPP after you generated
the models files, they may need to be updated.  The simplest way to do this
is to delete the html models file (only!) and re-open the pepXML file in
PepXMLViewer to trigger the generation of the models file.

Hope this helps,
--Luis