Hi Gabby,

So since Percolator is not actually running, it just means that the
interface is confused.  On that page where you see the command list, click
on "View" (instead of "Kill Job"), and at the bottom of the page that comes
up you will find a small link (at the end of "If your commands have
actually completed but the server timed out, click here") that will allow
you to explicitly tell the interface to consider this job "finished".

Cheers,
--Luis