*From:* spctools-discuss@googlegroups.com <spctools-discuss@googlegroups.com>
*On Behalf Of *Srinivas Srikanth
*Sent:* Monday, June 8, 2020 9:43 PM
*To:* spctools-discuss <spctools-discuss@googlegroups.com>
*Subject:* [spctools-discuss] Spectral library generation

Hi Phil,

I have a 15 hek files searched with Mascot, X!Tandem and MSGF+ separately.
I am trying to create a library using TPP pipeline and SpectraST.

I have convert the results individually to pepxml using Mascot2XML,
Tandem2XML and Idconvert and then apply peptideprophet on each file. My
question is about the next step,

Should I be merging individual search engine results using iprophet and to
make three combined files and then merge them again using iprophet?

Or I merge each run from three searches together using iprophet and then
merge the resulting 15 files together to apply ProteinProphet or Mayu ?

Srikanth

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/spctools-discuss/08ebe555-a53b-4c20-8ac8-14709b4f2d49o%40googlegroups.com
<https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/spctools-discuss/08ebe555-a53b-4c20-8ac8-14709b4f2d49o%40googlegroups.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>
.