The other alternative is to run XPRESS in Label-free mode.  For peaks where
it can extract intensities, it will report two results: one for the
integrated area with corresponding scan range, and one for the maximum peak
intensity along with the scan number of that peak.  You can view and export
these values in the PepXMLViewer.  Unfortunately, they cannot be used for
quantitation of proteins within TPP tools.

If you are looking to quantify proteins, we do recommend that you give
StPeter a try.  Its main algorithm is based of fragment ion intensities
from corresponding PSMs, although it can also report a value based on
spectral counting.

Hope this helps.
--Luis