While those tests are still running, I pulled out all 185 of the proteins
that are in the 10OV pepXMLs but not in 01-09OV, figuring that maybe one of
those is causing the error. I've uploaded that to the same folder
everything else is in (it's called 10OV_uniq.fasta) - I don't see anything
that jumps out immediately. (There are no individual characters unique to
either the headers or the sequences in 10OV, so I don't think there's an
individual character messing things up.)