Hello,

I managed to solve this. Now I am describing what I did in case someone
else has the same issue:

Uninstalled the previous installation of TPP.

1. Installed it again on the default location (C:/TPP) (the first time I
have installed it on a different location/drive).
2. Set the data folder into a different drive.
3. Restarted the server.
4. Opened 'cmd' as an admin and executed ttptray.
5. Then Petunia opened as normal.

I hope this is helpful to someone.

Best wishes,
Miguel