Hi,
Thanks for your answer.
 -I can see that  "tandem.exe" processes  is running by opening the Task
Manager.But there's no  .tandem output files.And how to check the
parameters?There's a  tandem_params.xml file when I install the TPP in my
computer.And I choose it as my Tandem Parameters Files.And I have loaded in the
attachment.Please help me check it out if it's availiable .Or  else  is there
any method that I can compile the parameters file?
-I have checked that it's not the case that  computer shuts down or goes into
sleep mode before the job is finished.

| |
JN

16622080...@163.com