Hi Sud,
I think you can do that with excel. Select the cells that have the modified
peptides. Use the find and replace option to find" [147.04] " and replace
it with nothing, i.e. just leave the replace box empty.
That should be enough to take out the modification from the peptide
sequence.

I hope this is not a too late response and that the answer is actually
helpful.

--

*Aziz Alnakli*

Master of Research Candidate (Bioinformatics Research Group)

*Faculty of Science and Engineering** |  * Level 1 Room 120, F7B Building
(4 Wally's Walk)
Macquarie University, NSW 2109, Australia

*M:* + 61 424375954* | aziz.alna...@students.mq.edu.au
<aziz.alna...@students.mq.edu.au>*

<http://mq.edu.au/>

[image: Macquarie University] <http://mq.edu.au/>