Hello Laco,
The simplest way is to select the location of the data at the time you
install TPP.   If you already installed TPP, you can just run the installer
again, making sure to specify the location of the data directory.  (You can
leave the actual TPP installation in C:\TPP if you'd like).
Hope this helps,
--Luis