Hi Asif,

I am not sure what happened but the decoys in your search are tagged XXX_
in the search and DECOY_ in the database.

<search_hit hit_rank="1" peptide="GGGGGGGGGGGWGWVGGWGRGGGGER"
peptide_prev_aa="-" peptide_next_aa="K" protein="
XXX_ORF1_TRINITY_DN327608_c2_g1_i1:114:212_UNMAPPED" num_tot_proteins="0"
calc_neutral_pep_mass="2241.979927335605" massdiff="0.033447265625"
num_tol_term="2" num_missed_cleavages="1" protein_descr="originally
identified as XXX_ORF1_TRINITY_DN327608_c2_g1_i1:114:212 in database
e:/TPP_DataFolder/dbase/Trinity_TEA_ORFfinder_Proteins_1oct2020_DECOY.fasta">

 I think you have to first, carefully check your search parameters, that
they are compatible with N15 labeling, and second, verify you are using the
correct database in your search, if you plan to use DECOY_ in the TPP
analysis the search algorithm should not "know" about them (they should be
hidden from the search algorithm because they will be used to validate its
performance.)

Cheers,
-David