Dear Oded,

Thanks for this.  I ran a quick test and I actually observed a few more
PSMs for PeptideProphet 6.0.0-rc14 for the same PeptideProphet probability
cutoff for this dataset.  Is the issue you see with PeptideProphet or
iProphet results?   Which spectra were getting excluded in the your testing
of 5.2.0 vs 6.0.0, can you give me some specific examples? Are you certain
you are using identical analysis parameters for PeptideProphet and what are
those parameters?

Cheers,

David