Hi Will, excellent, thanks for posting the final tested solution!

Eric

*From:* spctools-discuss@googlegroups.com <spctools-discuss@googlegroups.com>
*On Behalf Of *Will Comstock
*Sent:* Thursday, September 8, 2022 12:38 PM
*To:* spctools-discuss <spctools-discuss@googlegroups.com>
*Subject:* Re: [spctools-discuss] Install without reboot?

Hi Eric,

Your advice worked! For the record, I did the following:

   1. Installed the TPP v6.1 on the PCs running Windows 10
   2. Entered directory C:/TPP/bin
   3. Ran "tpptray.bat"
   4. Clicked the TPP in the Windows tray and clicked "Start TPP web server"
   5. Opened Petunia successfully

I appreciate your prompt help with this,

-Will