Hello Felipe,

The top message seems to indicate a permissions error; perhaps the files
under /tmp are not accessible to the Apache/web user?  Since this looks
like a Linux install, it depends on how that part of your system is set up.

The large error may or may not be related to the previous one, but it is
telling you that the pepXML file is not valid PepXML.  There can be many
reasons for this, so it depends on how that file was initially generated.

What steps did you take to go from your Thermo raw file to this pepXML?
Do you get any other errors or warnings before this step?  Have you been
able to run other data as a test of your TPP install?

Cheers,
--Luis