Hi everyone thanks, for the enthusiasm! We did discuss the options for this
internally and then neglected to follow up. We are thinking a 3-day
intensive course, covering all the major tools. I have set up a when2meet
poll here:

https://www.when2meet.com/?20466072-PAwWw

Please add your name (ignore the password) and then click and drag dates
that you would find suitable to attend the course. (the times are not
really relevant, just select the whole hour).

It is not binding, but helps us try to find a time that fits with most of
the people who are keen on attending the course.

It’s super easy, so please do it by the end of the week, and then we’ll try
to announce the dates rapidly if there’s enough interest. Please forward
this message to anyone you think would be interested in it!

Thanks!

Eric