Hello Emma, Manuela, and others interested in attending virtually,

We have decided to provide a remote option to attend the course via Zoom on
a limited basis.  Please fill out and send me the registration form, and
note in the comments that you would like this option.

Please do note the following:

   - The course will be held 8am-430pm local Seattle time (with breaks
   throughout); please make sure that you can attend.
   - You will need to install TPP and download data to a 64-bit Windows
   machine so that you can execute the tutorials.  This is typically quite
   straightforward, and we'll be happy to help you install before the course
   begins, but we'll be limited in that ability after that.
   - We plan on having remote participants muted, but will be happy to take
   questions via chat.
   - One-on-one assistance will not be possible, or very limited at best.

More information regarding course materials and links will be sent to those
who successfully register by Monday afternoon.

Thank you for your continued support and interest in this course!
-- Luis