Hi Emma,
The ProtXMLViewer is under the cgi-bin/ directory of the image.  However,
the version in 6.2.0 does not have the command-line capability of exporting
protXML to TSV.  We introduced this feature in 6.3.0, and will be available
once we produce the related image.  (well, after fixing some bugs and
releasing 6.3.3, soon).

Do note that if using the viewer interactively, you can export to TSV via
the File & Info tab of ProtXMLViewer.

We can gladly help convert a few files for you if you are able to share
those; just contact me directly if so.

Thanks,
--Luis