Hi all,

Kind of a naive tech question, but my lab is going to purchase a Linux
server to run the TPP and we're trying to decide on a hardware
configuration that would let us run Comet, PeptideProphet, PTM Prophet,
XPRESS, Libra, and a few other modules at robust speeds.

We currently run the TPP locally on a Windows PC with 64 cores (AMD
Threadripper 3990X) and 128gb of RAM running on an SSD. Would a stronger
CPU or more RAM (or even a GPU) give us any significant boost in search
speeds if we're running a Docker image of the TPP on a Linux server?

Thank you!
-Will