Natchiket,

Alternatively to setting the environment PATH, you should be able to run
msconvert on the commandline by using the full path to the executable
instead, (and remember to include the quotes!)
This is the full path on my system, and likely also on yours:
"c:\Program Files\ProteoWizard\ProteoWizard 3.0.23233.c72ce16\msconvert"

[image: image.png]

Cheers!
-David