As scheduled and the last one for 2013!

Agenda:

1) Creative Commons v4 license family - to add to list?  We booted this to this
meeting, as no one had had a chance to read them yet.
JL note: I see no reason not to add them, but do want to discuss the template
for license matching purposes. specifically, should the three paragraphs (two
at the top and one at the bottom) in the light gray boxes be considered part of
the license for matching purposes? see:
http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc/4.0/legalcode

2) Fedora List - continue as far as we can get today!!  the next set of
licenses for review are highlighted in green and marked as "Review in process"
in Google Docs
(https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AmVnI0dGKEo1dENVVHFNeG5hQjAyYjQ3bm1VVUdjOFE#gid=1).
 Those of you on the last call know that we ran out of time before we got to
the last batch of licenses, so next week we will have two batches! Please
follow the above link to review the designated licenses (starting at Line 33)
and insert your feedback in the "Comments" column.

10am PT / 11am Mtn Time / 1pm ET
Call this number: (United States) 1-415-363-0849
Enter this PIN: 336247
Alternative Numbers: http://www.yuuguu.com/audio

Jilayne

SPDX Legal Team lead