Thanks for pointing this out, Jan.  I have not been able to find previous
versions - have you?

I did find contact info for the author, so will try sending him an email as
well.

As for changing the short name - we have endeavored not to do this unless
absolutely necessary, so it would be good to gather more information about
previous versions and then discuss from there.  I will add to the agenda for
upcoming meeting!

Thanks,

Jilayne

SPDX Legal Team lead