Tom Vidal twisted the bytes to say:

 Tom> Daniel:
 Tom> Thank you for your e-mail.  Your comments are helpful.  As to the
 Tom> listing of additional exceptions, my initial list had a notation that
 Tom> it was not exhaustive because I just kept finding more and more... and
 Tom> more and more.  That is part of what raised this question regarding
 Tom> the license expression syntax.  We should certainly add the ones you
 Tom> identified to the list.  But I think this list could be a near
 Tom> bottomless pit.

i totally agree. My main suggestion with regard to the ones you have is
to look at the openSSL exception as more generic than the one that is in
one project (since many projects use it with different wording but the
same effect).

--
Daniel M. German                  "The growth of the Net
                                   is not a fluke or a fad,