Thanks, Jilayne.  Quick correction:  It is Roberts (with an s).

In any event, most of you have probably seen my exchanges in recent weeks
regarding the Licensing Interest Group of the IP Section of the California
State Bar.  If you are interested in working with us on any SPDX matters
(or anything else), please email me (and if you have emailed me before,
please do it again).

Thanks,

James

James C. Roberts III

Global C*a*pital Law Group   |   Global C*a*pital Strategic Group

       California | Colorado | Milan (assoc)

US:               +1 (415) 937-7987

Italy:          +39.366.431.1090

Skype:          globalcapjames

LinkedIn:     https://www.linkedin.com/in/globalcapitallawgroup

The contents of this email may be confidential or proprietary and not
intended for you.  If that is the case, first, we apologize for the
inconvenience caused by our error.  Second, please keep the email’s content
confidential and do not use it, then return the email to the sender as soon
as possible and delete your copy.  Please also note that this email does
not contain any explicit or implicit tax advice for any jurisdiction,
unless the text expressly states to the contrary.