On Wed, Jul 30, 2014 at 12:21 PM, Vladimír Čunát <vcu...@gmail.com> wrote:
> (I'm not sure this is the proper place to report; please, CC me in the
> answers.)
Howdy:!

I am replying on the legal list that would be the right place ...

> the first link in http://spdx.org/licenses/CDDL-1.0 is broken, and it looks
> like a permanent breakage.

Thank you and good point ... this is the original URL, but ever since
Oracle bumped  it to 1.1 it has disappeared... as many other
Sun-related URLs that went (quite unfortunately IMHO) dead with the
Oracle Sun acquisition.

Wikipedia has it right:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Common_Development_and_Distribution_License

The last good know official archived page is at:
http://web.archive.org/web/20110520193236/http://www.sun.com/cddl/cddl.html

It is also there: https://solaris.java.net/license.html and there:
https://glassfish.java.net/public/CDDLv1.0.html
And Solaris and Glassfish have been the primary users of this license,
so these tow URLs would be quite relevant, together with the Wikipedia
and possibly the archived original page side-by-side with the
original(dead) URL.

--
Cordially
Philippe Ombredanne