HI all,

Thanks for the thoughts and weighing in.  We will simply keep LGPL-3.0 as is,
listed as a license on the SPDX License List and not as an exception.  Good to
have a think about it all, though!

By the way, 2.0 will be LIVE tomorrow!! yippee!!!

Cheers,
Jilayne

SPDX Legal Team co-lead
opensou...@jilayne.com