Hi Philippe,

Thanks for the context and proposal.

I now understand better where the comma proposal is coming from.

The proposal to add commas is reasonable and helps with the Debian
community.  I am still concerned, however, that having 2 ways to express the
same semantics is going to be confusing to those outside the Debian
community.  In many computer languages, commas usually indicate a set
operation rather than AND.  If I didn't know the background, I would expect
an entirely different semantic if I saw commas in the list (especially if
AND was also an operator).

In either case, I suggest we include the tech group in the discussion as it
does impact the spec and the tools.

Is this something we can add to upcoming the joint tech/legal call?

Gary