Hi Philippe,

[Gary] In the 2.0 spec, the + is a unary operator with a specific meaning
(see Appendix IV of the 2.0 spec "Simple License Expressions" subsection
page 82).  If we are to use it as an operator with License Ref's, it would
be difficult for a parser to determine when it is part of a reference string
and when it is intended as an operator.
Gary